Saturday 26 March 2016

I Hav To Hit The Rap Gym Before I can Collaborate with Sark and FlowKing - Okyeame Kwame




Okyeame Kwame has worked with many great musicians in and outside the country including Sarkodie and his younger brother, Flowking Stone.


Not long ago, Okyeame Kwame featured Flowking Stone on “Ksi Boys” track, which was released to resurrect the dying Kumasi music industry.


Okyeame Kwame many years ago worked with Sarkodie to release a short piece for ace broadcaster Kwasi Kyei Darkwah aka KKD. The Rap Dacta on Easter Friday’s edition of TV3’s New Day morning show revealed that Flowking Stone has featured him on his upcoming album. The “Woso” rapper added that he is currently working with Sarkodie on a track, which will be released soon, but to collaborate with both artistes on same song, he has to hit the rap gym for many months.


Okyeame-Kwame-and-Bradez


Okyeame Kwame on the show answering when he was going to work with Sarkodie and Flowking Stone on same song said that “hey I don’t want trouble”


“I HAVE DONE A NEW COLLABORATION WITH STONE ON HIS NEW UPCOMING ALBUM AND I’M DOING ONE WITH SARK RIGHT NOW BUT FOR BOTH ARTISTES TOGETHER, I HAVE TO HIT THE RAP GYM”.


When Bridgette Otoo, host of the further quizzed him if he is cool with Sarkodie, BRA Kwame replied that “definitely”.


Credit: omgvoice.com




I Hav To Hit The Rap Gym Before I can Collaborate with Sark and FlowKing - Okyeame Kwame

No comments:

Post a Comment