Thursday 14 January 2016

Mona Hajia 4 Real Is Not My Girlfriend – Shatta Wale

shatta wale and mona


Controversial dancehall act, Shatta Wale has stated that Mona, ex-girlfriend of millionaire, Kenpong, is not his girlfriend but his godmother.







The two have stirred rumors lately due to their close association and the fact that Shatta Wale mentioned Mona’s name in his hit song, “Hol’ It”.


Shatta Wale who was speaking to JoyNews on Multi TV, indicated that due to his down to earth nature and the fact that he’s real, Mona likes him and always wants to do things for him anytime he’s in America.


“Hajia is like a godmother to me because she likes me very much. She always wants to do stuffs for me anytime I’m in the States and she is very close to me. I like her too,” he said.


The “Kakai” singer concluded by saying that he’s happily married to the mother of his son.




Mona Hajia 4 Real Is Not My Girlfriend – Shatta Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment