Monday 25 January 2016

I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage

TiwaSavage


Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage, has made a comeback to the music industry, following her one year leave to have and cater for her son, Jamil.


The singer, recently sat down for an interview with TVCconnect where she talked about a lot of things to include her son and career.


When asked about how she felt when it became clear she had been replaced as the queen bee in the music industry while on maternity leave, she replied:


“I don’t think I was really bothered. I know how entertainment is and sometimes you need that kind of news so I didn’t take it personally and I wasn’t really moved by it because when you’re having a baby that’s one of the biggest joys that you can ever ever imagine.”


Tiwa, also talked about her comeback, stating her number one priority.


“My priority was just to make sure that I was healthy and that my baby was healthy and that we had a safe delivery. So at that time I was taking time away from music and I knew I had to take time off but my focus was really my baby…and I had worked while I was pregnant. I had recorded my album so I also knew that I had something when I was going to come back and I was going straight back into work. I also believed in the grace of God over my life and I guess that helped me.”


Tiwa Savage, recently dropped her album titled R.E.D, which received a 2.5 point grade form our team.


 




I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment