Tuesday 19 January 2016

Kwansema Dumor Writes a note 2 years after Komla Dumor’s death




Komla-and-wife-Kwansema


As the world celebrates the life on an industrious son of Ghana who rose through the ranks as a proud and exemplary broadcast journalist with the BBC, Komla Afeke Dumor two years after his passing, his wife Kwansema Dumor has shared a note of comfort with many who could be experiencing all that she has and is going through.


Read her note:


2 years ago by this time, I was in excruciating pain, confusion and afraid of what the future held for me and my three young children. Komla, my husband, my love had left us so suddenly in the prime of his life.


But the Lord has comforted us and blessed us in unimaginable ways. Komla we still miss you dearly and remember you fondly. You will continue to be a part of our lives.


My pain is not unique however – there are people who have suffered just as I have and others who are going through very painful circumstances. I reach out to you today. May the Lord who comforts me, comfort you also. May His love press deeply into your places of sadness and greet you in your places of gladness.



“My hope is built on nothing less

than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.

I dare not trust the sweetest frame,

but wholly lean on Jesus’ name”


Happy New Year and God bless you all!….”


On Saturday January 18 2014, the world was hit with the news of Komla Dumor’s passing. Tributes poured in from Presidents, Religious leaders, colleagues and several others from all over the world.


Continue to rest in Power, Komla Afeke Dumor.



 




Kwansema Dumor Writes a note 2 years after Komla Dumor’s death

No comments:

Post a Comment